100 WAYS TO GET REFERRALS
1. Post on GPT forums.
2. Tell friends and family.
3. Use dot.tk to change your referral link completely.
4. Door-hang around neighborhoods.
5. Walk through parking lots putting flyers on cars.
6. Write a blog.
7. Keep your referral link on your Sig. on all forums with a brief explanation.
8. Find chat rooms and groups that have the sole purpose of “Easy Money Making”
9. Write a classified ad.
10. Talk to students at high schools and colleges.
11. Put a flyer up at work.
12. Advertise while you drive with flags, bumper stickers, etc.
13. Post your link at the end of your YouTube videos.
14. Attach a .txt in an RAR file with that you can upload with your referral link.
15. Give flyers for local businesses to hand out.
16. Send out flyers in a mailing list (ex.: http://www.usdatafax.com/)
17. Get a bot/macro to post your link with a simple explanation on any server you may be hosting/running
18. Make a website.
19. Tell people thru IM/PM
21. Paid advertising on other people’s websites
22. Advertise on on-line games.
23 Print business cards and include your phone number to enter into business drawings (like you find in a lot of restaurants)
24. Buy “paid to sign up” at other GPT sites
25. Buy an expired domain with traffic and “redirect” to your referral link ex: www.realstat.info
26. Buy banner space. Impression in high PR forums/groups.
27. Buy text links on blogs/forums/groups
28. Offer cash or other incentives for sign-ups
29. Add your ref. link or website to a filename of an mp3, video, or program and share it over a file-sharing network like Bear Share or a torrent program.
30. Free traffic exchanges
31. Paid traffic exchanges
32. Google Adwords (makes website ads that link to your website or ref. link)
33. Mention that you get paid in US funds
34. Rent a billboard (Approx. $8-$15 per day)
35. Get a tattoo with your referral link on it
36. Go door-to-door and ask in person
37. Add your site/blog to digg, stumble upon, Bumpzee, del.icio.us, etc
38. Have a friend or network digg your site/blog to digg, stumble, etc
39. Get a custom made shirt with advertisement on the front and/or back
40. Radio advertisement for your referral link or website.
41. Set up an info-kiosk in front of your local store or empty lot.
42. Attach your referral link in your email address or sig.
43. Road-side signs & banners
44. Have people sign up through CashCrate in order to play a fun online-game.
45. Optimize your website for excellent search engine ranking.
46. Add regular content to your site or blog. Keep it updated with new info.
47. On your banner/images, use the “alt tag” with either your webpage/blog or “keyword”. Search engines can index/spider images, so adding the “alt tag” helps “define” the image!
48. Put a cheap ad in your local penny saver or thrifty nickel in the help wanted or employment section
49. Make a fake wallet out of fabric and put fake money in it with your ref link or website written all over it.
50. www.stormpay.com – For a fee, they will send targeted, unique visitors to your page.
51. Put up an advertisement that says “free money”.
52. Put an E-book up for auction on Ebay with your blog or other website info in it.
53. Before shipping eBay items, put an ad with your ref. link in the box.
54. Send email to all your contacts, and tell them to join with your referral link.
55. Tell people at school
56. Send your MySpace, Friendster, Facebook friends a message with your ref. link.
57. Guild members and online friends.
58. Make a sign to put on a row of shared mailboxes
60. Sign up for a virtual business card. www.entrecard.com and list your blog under the money making forum. Once you sign up, visit other money making blogs and drop your card on their site.
61. Build a huge MySpace friends list and dedicate the profile to your blog or website.
62. Place business cards with your referral link in shopping carts.
63. Put up a flyer that has your ref. link with tear off tabs on store bulletin boards.
64. Go to the library and place business cards with referral links in books about financing, debt, home businesses, etc.
65. Place business cards with referral link in public restrooms.
66. Place your referral link on counterstrike.
67. Text your link to all your friends/family.
68. Make a tag to your CashCrate link or your blog.
69. Set your in-game username to a shortened link or your referral link.
70. Hold up a sign on a street corner just like a car wash.
71. Write a song about it
72. Put your URL in your PS3’s comment.
73. Point out that this is not a scam such as “free to sign up”, post testimonials, or “doesn’t require confidential information such as credit cards, bank account, or social security info.
74. Register to www.getref.com where you can earn referrals.
75. Print off fake/dummy checks and leave them at heavily populated places.
Make it out to Uncle Sam for $23,000, sign it, and just below the dollar amount, put in case this check is found, please visit www.”yourwebsite”.com.
76. The idea is that if you have ever lost Money you can make it back at this website: http://www.ccsinternet.org/lostnfound.gif.
77. Hold a raffle drawing for a cheap product and give out raffle tickets with your ref link or website on it.
78. Advertise on Craigslist
79. Have a pilot write your ref. link in the sky with his plane.
80. Put business cards in the credit card slots at gas stations.
81. Make business card coupons with your website or ref. link and leave at different stores with a Take One – Free sign.
82. Buy a pack of blank CD’s and burn a run file of your website or a notepad file with a copy of your blog or ref link.
83. Print free business cards at Vistaprint.com
84. Get pencils, paper, pens, magnets, etc printed with your link on them and “leave” them lying around. (Free at VistaPrint.com).
85. Start up a free online game site full of free java and flash games and embed your banner into the top of each game.
86. Paint your referral link on your car and go on a road trip across America.
87. Put the link on your msn name.
88. Pass out cards at a trade show.
89. Write your link on the back of a restaurant paper placemat.
90. Threaten people to sign up
91. Tell them if they sign up, and use the forums, they can see a dancing banana!
92. Get a rubber stamp and stamp your ref. link or website on envelopes that you use to mail bills.
93. Offer to help find their first referrals after signing up under you.
94. Write an article.
95. Paint your referral link on the street
96. “Brand” yourself with a familiar name on forums, articles, etc.
97. Reserve a booth at the next festival or fair and set up a wireless laptop for demos.
98. Cross-link your website, blogs, articles, posts, and classifieds.
99. Get custom-made ink-filled shoes with your ref. link embedded on the bottom so everywhere you walk, it acts like a pen and stamps your link everywhere!
100. Open a store with your website name or ref. link!